Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

2 years ago, on this very date, Brian asked me to marry him. Given the chance, I'd say yes all over again!






In celebration of E-day, here are the top ten things I love about my husband...okay, I honestly couldn't really pick my top ten, so these are just ten things I love about him!:


1. He loves God.
2. He is a gentleman.
3. He puts up/goes along with my picky preferences in the kitchen.
4. He is patient and sensitive.
5. He listens well and gives great advice.
6. He trusts me and takes my advice.
7. He has the same quirky sense of humor that I do.
8. He loves me with his actions and not just his words.
9. He sings my silly songs along with me.
10. He makes the bed every morning.

2 comments:

laurensmommy said...

so sweet! Jason is the "bed-maker" in our house as well! :)

Melanie said...

The only time my Jason makes the bed is when we are putting new sheets on it! I'm slightly jealous!