Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back to Blogging

I definitely go through phases when it comes to blogging. So, while I've been out of it for the past year or so (falling in love and getting married can keep a girl busy!), I'm going to try to get back at it. It's not like I really have anything terribly interesting or insightful to say, but I know I enjoy reading my friends' blogs, so I decided to get back in on contributing to the fun. :) Plus, what doctoral candidate out there ISN'T looking for one more way to procrastinate! haha

That's all for now, folks!

4 comments:

Boutons said...

Awesome! I look forward to reading many more.

Christy Ross said...

as great as your pictures turn out, you should at least give us a Wordless Wednesday!

Melissa said...

Yay! I'm glad you joined blog-land!

Jennifer said...

I'll be reading.